I did a painting a while ago, and it's been hanging here bugging me, a real annoying bothersome thing giving my studio a negative vibe. I could've just put it away so I wouldn't have to look at it, but I knew there was a painting in there somewhere. There were things I liked about it. I figured why not rework it, simplify it, push the color and shape relationships and see what happens.
Here is the finished product... finished in the sense that I really need to let it go and move on for now.
I have to add that getting a color accurate digital image is very difficult. The image below and above were taken in different light, even though I tried to correct the color, it's difficult, especially when there's a lot of white involved.
I like this stage (below). This was from earlier this morning.
Here's a previous stage a few days ago.
I suppose I will also post the original painting.